Hemorrhoids are a very common disease. Women enjoy a higher proportion of men. The reason for this is unclear. It is considered more common in teenagers of the age group, aged people who seem to be tenser all.
In medical terms, piles are known as hemorrhoids. Stacks indicate a condition in which the veins around the anus open or rectum are swollen and inflamed. It is a varicosity of the veins of the anus. Colored pinks appear to be bluish because of the dead blood. Piles arise due to increased pressure in the inner or outer veins around the anal canal.
Both interior and exterior piles can be. Internal hemorrhoids, unless they are severe, can not be seen or felt. However, there is a dark blood discharge. In some cases, it causes an eruption of veins, which is known as bleeding piles.
symptoms of piles vary and depend on the type and place of origin. It is the most common piles found in its initial phase to be without any symptoms.
However, the most common symptoms include –
intense pain at the time of stool passage.
– Pain about the anus and lower rectum, which can be very severe.
– The frequent ineffective urge to stool without passing stool, or without satisfaction for complete evacuation.
– Itching in the anal area.
– There may be bleeding. This will be bright red blood, usually not be mixed with motion.
– There is often a feeling of something bulging, or hanging from the anus.
– If hemorrhoids get in the outer part of the anus opening blood clot, it leads to tender lump.
– Anemia due to heavy bleeding.
– Formation of wind in the stomach.
– Seating becomes difficult because of pain.
If left untreated, piles can lead to complications including infection, dengue and gangrene necrosis. Painful bleeding usually refers to starting complications.
Hemorrhoids are very common. More common in people, who regularly follow low fiber, high-processed diet, such as processed flour, polished rice, bread etc. The main contributor is anything that raises the pressure in the abdomen, which causes the blood vessels to swell and become engorged.
Thus, the main cause in the piles include – –
people who suffer from chronic diseases of constipation.
Diarrhea can cause piles. Pressure to pass stool is the main reason for putting piles.
– After or during pregnancy, as a child may press the main blood vessels that return blood to the heart.
– People are overweight.
– coughing up for long periods can cause physical stress – the anal veins of the strain.
The general weakness of body tissues.
-Hamish low fiber
– anal intercourse –
periods of sitting or standing.
Hemorrhoids Treatment –
It is usually better to treat piles with less possible treatment, even after the most comprehensive treatments, there is a possibility that their return may still be.
Typically, it becomes better with increased water intake and a high fiber diet and other measures to correct constipation piles. Care for blood loss to be taken to avoid anemia.
Many times, they settle themselves by a few days without any treatment.
Haemorrhoidectomy refers to the removal of the heap through surgery. In this advanced laser therapy, surgery reduces blood loss and pain. However, in the course of time, there is the possibility of replicating piles even after surgery.
On drugs, include cream or suppositories. This soothes the itching and pain and causes swelling and bleeding minimization.
If the pain is very severe, cold compresses with ice can be useful.
Homeopathy, expert under is also an effective way to deal with this problem.
Hemorrhoids are very common and may occur even after surgical removal. However, one may follow some preventive steps to avoid repetition- Avoid
becoming overweight, lose weight if you are.
– Eat a high fiber diet.
– Exercise regularly.
– Take comfort and avoid long walks if you suffer from piles.
Drink plenty of water and follow normal bowel habits to avoid constipation.
– Use Indian style latrines since squatting best natural defecation
– if necessary, pass stool twice a day avoiding constipation.
– Do not strain to evacuate this solid fecal matter.
– Eat homemade food easily digestible, simple. Avoid spices, chili, very hot or cold food and alcohol.
– Take foods such as green vegetables, ginger, onions, garlic, beets, bitter gourd, which helps in the healing of piles.
– Avoid eating potatoes, yellow pumpkin variety.
– Take lots of high-fiber fruits especially papaya, mango, lime, oriental, fig, etc.
– Avoid sedentary habits, alcohol, and unnecessary smoking drugs such as painkillers.
Some home remedies are helpful for hemorrhoids –
1 tablespoon table of roasted black cumin seeds and mix with 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds and powder compounds together. Take 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of water once a day.
– Drink a glass of yogurt with 1/4 teaspoon powder red ball seeds (Again) and a little salt rock.
– Oriental fruit should be taken with salt every morning for two or three months during its season.
-2-3 dried figs in a glass of cold water soak overnight. It was the first thing in the morning on my lap. Have them for 2-3 weeks for good results. It is effective in treating ordinary piles as well as bleeding.
Mix 1 teaspoon mint juice leaves with lemon juice spoon and spoon honey. Take 3 times a day to relieve piles.
– Take كوب cup radish juice in the morning and evening for one month.
1. Bananas mature in a cup of boiling milk, knead it well. Take 3-4 times a day.
– Extract 3 teaspoons of bitter gourd juice, mix in a glass of yogurt and drink on the saliva every morning for a month.